Clearview® H. pylori
Posted by admin on May 14th, 2014
Clearview® H. pylori is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay test for use with whole blood, serum, or plasma used to detect antibodies to H. pylori and to aid in diagnosing H. pylori infection.
View a Demo
Product exclusively available for export to select markets.
- Accurate and sensitive: Clearview® H. pylori detects H. pyloriwith 93 percent sensitivity and 90 percent accuracy
- Rapid: The test yields results in 10 minutes
- Convenient: The test is simple to use and interpret and includes a reliable, built-in assay control
- Flexible: can be used with serum, plasma or whole blood
- Sensitivity 93%
- Specificity 89.2%
- Accuracy 90.7%
- CLIA-waived (US only)
- Storage at room temperature
- Kit Size=20 tests