The Alere Pima™ CD4 Cartridge uses whole-blood samples to identify T-helper cells.
- Easy on the patient: Requires only a small amount of blood allowing for fingerstick or venous whole-blood samples.
- Easy to use: All test reagents are sealed within the single-use disposable test cartridge.
- Rapid: Results are available within 20 minutes.
- Uses lab or point-of-care samples
- No sample transfers, no time spent preparing sample
- No risk of sample cross-contamination
- No cold chain storage
- No risk of contaminating the Alere Pima™ Analyser with sample during the test run
- 25μL of venous or fingerstick whole blood
- No manual sample handling or processing
- Single-use disposable cartridge with all dried reagents
- Sample processing automatically performed in sealed cartridge